- The purchaser must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within two (2) normal business days of the arrival. Weekends and public holidays are excluded as they are not seen as normal working days. We do however recommend that you get the puppy to the veterinarian as soon as possibly convenient within the time frame.
- La Bone Puppy Nursery must be informed immediately of the examinationâ€™s result. Once your puppy receives a clean bill of health please email your contact person. If there is a health issue, please fax (954-680-2476) or email the report to your contact person. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee!
- La Bone Puppy Nursery guarantees the puppy against fatal viruses for 72 hours. These include Distemper, Parvo, and Corona. It does NOT include Coccidia and Kennel Cough which are caused by bacteria and not life threatening.
- Any noticed health issues must be reported immediately to us so we can assist and advise. This guarantee covers your puppy until one (1) year of age against fatal and life altering congenital and genetic diseases which adversely affect the health of the animal. This includes: severe luxating patellas, severe hip and elbow dysplasia which hampers the dogâ€™s movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, generalized demodectic mange (not localized), kidney and heart failure, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies before one (1) year old, the purchaser will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. Only if the reason is genetic or congenital, La Bone Puppy Nursery will replace the puppy.
- Any serious report must be officially written up with the clinicâ€™s official headed paper and signed by the veterinarian. The official report including the dogâ€™s date of birth, registered name/number, and micro-chip number must be scanned and emailed or faxed to us (954-680-2476) within 24 hours after the examination. The report must be clear and precise stating the symptoms, exact problem, severity and the test(s) that have been done, i.e.: x-ray, ultrasound, blood test, etc. A second (2nd) official licensed veterinarianâ€™s report from a state clinic will also be needed stating the same problem. It must also be on official headed paper and signed. The second report must be done as soon as conveniently possible. Clear digital photos and/or video may also be requested to verify a problem. Before any claim is granted La Bone Puppy Nurseryâ€™s licensed veterinarian or a specialist will have to view and approve the validity of the claim.
- In case of severe elbow or hip dysplasia, the radiograph should be permanently identified in the film emulision with micro-chip number, registered name and/or number, date of birth, name of the veterinarian or hospital making the film, date of radiograph taken. Furthermore, the radiograph and report must meet OFAâ€™s standard submission requirements. Date of Purchase: Pet Owner: Pet I.D.: Pet D.O.B.: Petâ€™s gender: Petâ€™s color: ect…